Tips You Can Follow in Web Designing
It’s not easy to create a website. Here are some good tips that you can follow when doing web design. This allows you to bring out the best in what you can do in creating spectacular web designs. Make this a habit in following these key things to improve the websites you make.
- Starting with the design. Lay your plan. You can use a plain sheet of paper and pencil in laying out this plan. Think ahead and list down all your ideas on how you would like your website to look like. Separate the design from the structure. Start with the structure first and finish up with the design. Once your all set to go for the layout and the structure, designing your website would be much easier.
- Logo Size. Do not make your logo very big. The clients visiting your website already know what you sell and your services.
- Bad usage of fonts. Don’t use many fonts. Use at least two to three fonts on a website. Making use of more than 3 will make your website look unprofessional. Avoid using over used fonts as well.
- Think in a responsive mode. Think on how your website will look on mobile phones, tablets and on the desktop. It should look good on both mobile and in the desk top.
- Optimize your images. Focus in the sizes of your images to make it work faster. Bigger images slows down a website. There are several ways to optimizing photos that you can search online.